Liu Wen Profile/Bio
Liu Wen is a Chinese Model. She stands 5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm tall and weighs 50 kg or 110 lbs. Her eyes are brown in color and hair are black in color.
|Real Name||Liu Wen|
Liu Wen Personal Life/Wiki
Liu Wen was born on 27 January 1988 in Yonghou, Hunan, China. She is 34 years old. Liu follows Christianity and she is proud of that.
Liu was persuaded by her mother to start modeling in order to correct her posture after she got habitual of bending her back as she was taller than her classmates.
|Date of Birth||27 January 1988|
|Age (as in 2021)||34|
|Birthplace||Yongzhou, Hunan, China|
|Hometown||Yongzhou, Hunan, China|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Aquarius|
Liu Wen Family Information
Information about her family is not known.
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|Brother Name||Not known|
|Sister Name||Not known|
Liu Wen Education Details
Liu Wen Boyfriends, Affairs & More
Liu has never dated anyone despite her being a successful model. Although she has been linked to many celebrities but she clarified herself that she never has been in any relationship in her past.
Liu Wen Money Factor
|Net Worth (approx.)||$40 Million|
Liu Wen Biography
The New York Times in 2012, quoted her as “China’s first bona fide supermodel”. Liu became the first ever Chinese model to walk for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, the first ever spokesmodel from East Asia for Estée Lauder cosmetics, and the first Asian model to be featured in the list of annual highest paid models in Forbes magazine. Liu was the second Chinese model to be ever featured on the cover of American Vogue in 2017, and the first to appear on the front cover rather than foldout. She was featured on the cover of Vogue’s April 2020 issue second time, becoming the first ever Chinese model to appear twice. Liu is based in New York City and currently represented by The Society Management.
In 2005, when Liu was 17-years old, she won the semi-final modeling contest of the New Silk Road World in her Hunan, China. She was determined to participate in the contest because the winning prize included a new laptop. Although during the national final she couldn’t make in the list of top 10, she got an opportunity to model in Beijing. She struggled to find jobs initially because her appearance didn’t match the that was in demand at the time. Eventually Liu became a discovered model and in 2007 she was recognised by the international modeling industry, when she made appearance in a Chinese Cosmopolitan editorial, styled as Karl Lagerfeld and Viktor & Rolf.
Liu Wen Facts
- Liu has never thought of becoming an model. She wanted to become a tour guide so that she could travel the world.
- Liu loves traveling and through modeling her dream of traveling the world has come true.
- Liu was encouraged by her mom for modeling so that she could correct her posture.
- Liu was the first Chinese model to walk on the runway of Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2009.
- Liu has never dated anyone her entire life. She is still single. Even though she is a successful model, she still cannot find her match.
- Liu was most followed model on social media platforms.
- In 2021, The New York Times titled her as “China’s first bona fide supermodel”.
- Liu became the first ever person in the world who appeared on November 2014 issue of Vogue China to showcase an Apple Watch on the cover of magazine.
Liu Wen Recent Updates
Liu Wen recently turned 34 on her birthday. She’s a markable personality who has paved her way globally.
Stay tuned with us for more of such famous personality biographies and share them with your friends and family. Thank you for reading!