Jacqueline bracamontes Childern,husband,hijos,esposo,rubi,novelas,networth,height,instagram,edad.
In1979, Jacqueline Bracamontes (Jacqueline Bracamontes van Horde) was born in Guadalajara, Mexico. She has also been an actress and former model. She was born on 23 December 1979.
Jacqueline Bracamontes Profile/Bio
|Real Name||Jacqueline Bracamontes Van Hoorde|
|Profession||Mexican Actress, Soap Opera Actress|
Jacqueline Bracamontes Personal Life/Wiki
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1979|
|Age (as in 2021)||42 year old|
|Birthplace||Nuestra Belleza Jalisco 2000
Nuestra Belleza México 2000
Nuestra Belleza Mundo Mexico 2000
|Hometown||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Capricorn|
Jacqueline Bracamontes Family Information
Famous soap opera actress Jacqueline Bracamontes walked the aisle in 2011 with Mexican business and racetrack racer Martin Fuentes. Bracamontes gave birth to twins in 2013, a boy and a girl. Later in December 2013, Bracamontes revealed that she was also going to give birth to Martin Fuentes’ third child and gave birth to an only girl named Carolina. On 15 July 2016, she also gave birth to Martin Fuentes’ fourth child, Renata. In December 2018, Jacqueline Bracamontes gave birth to another set of twins, Emilia and Paula.
|Father Name||Jesús Bracamontes|
|Mother Name||Jacqueline Van Hoorde|
|Brother Name||Jesús Bracamontes Jr. (Brother)|
|Sister Name||Alina Bracamontes (Sister)|
Jacqueline Bracamontes Education Details
Jacqueline Bracamontes was born in Jalisco to Jesus Bracamontes. She has also been the former coach of the famous Mexican football crew. The celebrity also has a sister Alina and a brother Jesus Jr. Her father has been a football analyst for Univision’s Hispanic-American TV station, and she is the most experienced of the three youngsters. We do not have much information about her mother. I started focusing on communication science. While there she also began working as a model and was able to communicate quickly in Spanish, French, and English.
|Educational Qualification||Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente|
Jacqueline Bracamontes Boyfriends, Affairs & More
|Boyfriends||Martin Fuentes (m. 2011)|
|Children’s||Carolina Fuentes Bracamontes (Daughter),
Jacqueline Fuentes Bracamontes (Daughter)
Jacqueline Bracamontes Money Factor
|Net Worth (approx.)||$17 Million|
|Salary||$400K – $700K|
|Awards||Ariel Award for Best Actress|
Jacqueline Bracamontes Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg)|
|Shoe size||9 US|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Social Media Accounts
Jacqueline Bracamontes Biography
Jacqueline Bracamontes is a famous Mexican telenovela soap opera actress. She has played the role of Miranda in ‘Heridas de Amor and in other series also she has become very famous. After being assigned to Mix Mexico in 2000, Jacqueline pursued a career in television.
Mexico’s 1991 Miss Universe Lupita Jones spotted her image on the cover of a magazine and requested her to participate in the challenge. Jacqueline Bracamontes began her profession by facilitating various honor shows and extravagant projects including Acafest, Fiesta Mexicana, and Premios TVY Novelas.
Jacqueline Bracamontes turned into a footballer, and host of public broadcasts of Mexican games on Vision AM. He was also welcomed by Univision to later become host and reporter for the 2002 FIFA World Cup. She has also worked with television reports, she was featured in a Mexican telenovela in 2003 that was broadcast by Rosie Ocampo.
After 1 year he played a role with Eduardo Santamarina and Barbara Mori. He also delivered the 2009 Spanish-language adaptation of Monsters vs Outsiders in Susan Murphy’s Persona.
Jacqueline Bracamontes Facts
- Jacqueline’s zodiac sign is Capricorn and her spring flower is Narcissus. Jacqueline Bracamontes was also featured on a magazine cover.
- In she made up her mind to go to the top of the glamour industry. Bracamontes also went on to win the state and national beauty crowns and cite the example of Mexico at Miss Universe 2001 which happened to her in Puerto Rico.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes would later feature in the Mexican game show ‘De Por Vida’ yet she was quickly removed from the show. In 2007 Bracamontes was introduced to him in his most memorable component film, ‘Cuando las Cosas Suceden’.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes was also cast in one of the famous series ‘Mujeres Assesinas’ which debuted in 2010. Jacqueline was the host until the second sixth release of ‘La Voz’.
- He completed the prime time of ‘La Voz’ in 2019 and did the second prime time in 2020. In 2018, Bracamontes was required by the organization to join Telemundo in the FIFA World Cup.
- He co-facilitated the evening’s theatrical performance Viva El Mundiyal y Mas. Jacqueline hails from Guadalajara, Mexico and she also attends Mexican clubs.
- Jacqueline has attached a large number of her supporters. They have five lovely little girls and their son died due to an illness. Jacqueline Bracamontes is a well-known actress.
- Also known for Instagram model and virtual entertainment. She is also famous for playing the role of Miranda in ‘Héridas de Amor’. She has earned such a huge amount from her essential vocation as a soap opera actress.
- There’s also Jacqueline and the host. Her original name is Jacqueline Bracamontes Van Horde. He also acted in a Mexican play ‘Las tontas no van al cielo’ by Jaime Camille.
- Also after finishing it he did the show ”Sortilegio” with a Cuban actor and the play was completed in October 2009. In 2004, Jacqueline Bracamontes also won the award for Best Female Opener for ‘Alegrijes Y Rebujos’.
Stay tuned with us for more of such famous personality biographies and share them with your friends and family. Thank you for reading!