Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski is an American Model and Actress. Emily stands 5 feet 7 inches tall or 1.7m (170cm) and weighs around 54 kilograms or 119 pounds. Emily Ratajkowski has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Emily Ratajkowski Profile/Bi
|Real Name||Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
Emily Ratajkowski Personal Life/Wiki
Emily Ratajkowski was born on 7 June 1991, in Westminster, United Kingdom to American parents and was raised in San Diego, California. She is 30 years old as of 2021 and her zodiac sign is Gemini. Emily Ratajkowski is of English, German, Polish, Irish, and Polish Jewish origin. Her mother is of Jewish descent whereas, her father was raised Roman-Catholic. Emily Ratajkowski has expressed that ethnically she recognizes herself as “Polish-Israeli”.
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1991|
|Age (as in 2021)||30|
|Birthplace||Westminster, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||San Diego, California, United States|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Gemini|
Emily Ratajkowski Family Information
Emily is the only child of her American parents, Kathleen Anne Balgley a professor, and John David Ratajkowski a painter.
|Father Name||John David Ratajkowski|
|Mother Name||Kathleen Anne Balgley|
Emily Ratajkowski Education Details
Emily attended a high school in San Diego named San Dieguito Academy while acting and modeling in Los Angeles.
In 2009, she attended UCLA School of Arts and Architecture and dropped out after one year, to do modeling full-time. She later stated that she found the UCLA School and her artistic concepts in conflict and that she did not like socializing with fellow students.
As a child and teen, Emily took part in a few local theater productions.
|School||San Dieguito Academy High School in San Diego|
|College/University||UCLA School of Arts and Architecture San Dieguito Academy|
|Educational Qualification||Under Graduate|
Emily Ratajkowski Boyfriends, Affairs & More
|Boyfriends||1. Andrew Dryden (2013-2014)
2. Jeff Magid (2014-2018)
3. Sebastian Bear- McClard (Now husband)
|Children’s||Son: Sylvester Apollo Bear|
Emily Ratajkowski Money Factor
|Net Worth (approx.)||$8 million|
Emily Ratajkowski Biography
Emily gained fame after her appearance in the music videos of Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Maroon 5’s “Love Somebody”.
From 2013 to 2014, she dated Andrew Dryden her Assistant buyer. Later in 2014, she was confirmed to be dating musician Jeff Magid. Emily and Jeff dated for almost 4 years and by early 2018 they reportedly broke up.
In 2018, she started dating producer and actor Sebastian Bear-McClard and after a few weeks of dating, Emily disclosed on her Instagram account that she had married producer and actor Sebastian Bear-McClard, in New York City courthouse wedding. They resided in the NoHo neighborhood of Manhattan and in Los Angeles. In October 2020, Emily Ratajkowski in a Vogue essay confirmed her pregnancy, in which she mentioned how she and her husband did not wish to discuss their child’s sex. On March 8, 2021, she gave birth to a son named Sylvester Apollo Bear. In October 2021, Emily revealed the first picture of her baby boy.
Emily Ratajkowski Facts
- Emily Ratajkowski has tried acting, soccer and ballet before modeling.
- Emily became a model at the age of 14.
- Emily Ratajkowski is a supporter of women’s health issues and a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood. She is a strong feminist and has received both criticism and support for her open views on sexual expression.
- Emily’s mom wanted her to become a brain surgeon.
- Emily grew up without a TV at her home. In 2009, when she got her first acting job, she was clueless about what the show was when she auditioned.
- Emily initially, turned down the offer to star in Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines. Later she changed her mind after hearing Martel’s humorous version of the video.
- Once, when she was drunk, she had made a tinder account.
- It’s amazing to know that Emily is a big foodie and still maintains her beautiful physique without going to the gym or without a personal trainer. She has also said that she loves cooking although she’s not good at cooking.
- Because of her love for Ireland, Emily revealed that after a few drinks, she starts talking in an Irish accent.
- In 2013, Emily won Esquire’s first-ever Woman of the Year award surpassing Jennifer Lawrence
Emily Ratajkowski Recent Updates
- Emily recently posted a new look on Instagram. She revealed her stunning fringe look in a glamorous outfit in her pictures with a caption of 2022 as this is her first post in the year 2022.
Stay tuned with us for more of such famous personality biographies and share them with your friends and family. Thank you for reading!