Ashley Graham Profile/Bio
Ashley Graham is an American Model and TV Presenter. She stands 5 ft. 9 1⁄2 in or 177 centimeters tall and weighs 91 kg or 201 lbs. Her hairs and eyes are Brown in color.
|Real Name||Ashley Graham|
|Profession||Model and Television Presenter|
Ashley Graham Personal Life/Wiki
Ashley Graham was born on 30 October 1987 in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. She is 34 years old as of 2021.
Ashley moved to Lincoln, Nebraska in eighth grade, with her family. Ashley was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADD While growing up.
In the year 2000, Ashley was recognized by the I & I agency while she was shopping at Oak View Mall in Omaha, Nebraska.
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1987|
|Age (as in 2021)||34|
|Birthplace||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Hometown||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Scorpio|
Ashley Graham Family Information
Ashley was raised by her mother. She has two Younger sisters.
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Linda Graham|
Ashley Graham Education Details
Ashley Graham went to Scott Middle School from 1999 to 2002 and later Lincoln Southwest High School from 2002 to 2005.
|School||Scott Middle School, Lincoln Southwest High School|
Ashley Graham Boyfriends, Affairs & More
In 2009, Ashley met Justin Ervin, a videographer, at Church and they got married the same year.
In 2017, Ashley in an interview with CBS, accepted that her interracial relationship with her husband Justin, who is black, was surprising for her Nebraska family.
On January 18, 2020, Ashley gave birth to their first child, a boy named Isaac Menelik Giovanni Ervin. In mid 2021, she announced about her second pregnancy and that they are expecting twins. On 7 January 2022, Ashley gave birth to twin boys at home.
Ashley Graham Money Factor
|Net Worth (approx.)||$12 million|
Ashley Graham Biography
In 2016, after several years of modeling, Ashley debuted on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. A year later, Ashley published her first book named, A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like, which is about her advocacy or support in the body positivity and inclusion movement.
Ashley was 12 years old when she started modeling. In 2001, after attending a model convention, Graham signed a contract with Wilhelmina Models. In 2003, she signed a contract with Ford Models. She also appeared in YM magazine at the beginning of her career. She was profiled in 2017 by Sally Singer of Vogue magazine. In October 2009, Ashley appeared on the issue of Glamour editorial “These Bodies are Beautiful at Every Size,” with plus-size models including Any Lemons, Kate Dillon Levin, Crystal Renn, Lizzie Miller, Anansa Sims and Jennie Runk.
Ashley is an advocate of the Health at Every Size and body positivity movements. Ashley became the first size 16 model to be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2016. Glamour described Graham’s cover as “bringing size acceptance into the mainstream”. In 2017, she also appeared on the cover of Vogue and became the first plus-size model featured on the magazine
Ashley Graham Facts
- Ashley has wrote two books which are, an autobiography named A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like, which was published in the year 2017, and a novel titled, All the Stars Left Behind.
- Ashley likes he purses spotless and every night before going to sleep she cleans them out.
- Ashley avoids dairy products as she is lactose intolerant but she every single day, she craves mac and cheese.
- Although Ashley has a own style of her, but her fashion icon is Kim Kardashian West.
- Ashley’s modelling icon is supermodel Cindy Crawford, and she had put her Revlon campaigns when she was younger on her wall.
- Ashley and her husband Justin met in a church of New York City in 2009, where Ashley was volunteering.
- The best fashion advice she has ever received is “beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, rock your confidence.”
Ashley Graham Recent Updates
Ashley Graham recently gave birth to twin boys and welcomed them with husband Justin Ervin.
Stay tuned with us for more of such famous personality biographies and share them with your friends and family. Thank you for reading!